Wednesday, June 23, 2010

SOD cybercrop...

The weekend just gone was cybercrop weekend over at Scrap of Difference . I got to set one of the challneges this month. The theme was sing a song so I choose a cd cover to use for the colour combo. I cant show you my sample as its been picked up by SBM!!! But i can show you what i did for the other challenges. The card challenge was to create a bright card, use 1 button and choose the sentiment from a list of options.

technique challenge to use stamps. The colours havent quite come out so good in this one.

And then there was the sketch.
I had such a productive weekend as the other site i visit Scrap Therapy had their cybecrop on too and i managed 3 Lo's and the card challenge but i will share another day!!! As well as a trip to perth and a drive out to see the lambs and calves with the family. I enjoyed scrapping at night by the fire!!!
Thanks for stopping by


1 comment:

  1. Stamps look great on the Break free Page, I just forget to use mine on layouts must make a point to remember.Lovely work Belinda.

    ReplyDelete